16.3.10

I love my lincoln


I really do love my town car. I bought her when i turned 16 and proceded to spend a bunch of money trying to turn it into a hotrod. Sure i said to myself i'll just cam it add a new intake, carb and a msd ignition system and i'll have me a hotrod lincoln. Well i did all that and although it didn't move like i thought it would i am still super happy with the fact that it can get out of it own way now and fires up everytime i ask it to (other than when the shit battery says no). Still need to tlc the exterior of her and one of these days i will do that (seriously i have been saying that for 7 years now and i will get it done one day). until next time drive it like you stole it but if you steal this one i'll find you and remove your teeth with a die grinder

No comments: