7.1.11

Confederate Cycles








Hoorhay's sister Lorena brought Confederate Motorcycles Service Tech by yesterday(thanks LL).
he was on his way to the Toronto Motorcycle Expo with a p120, p120 black flag, and a hellcat. whether you like the look of these works of machining genius or not you gotta respect the engineering that went into these damn things. Everywhere you look there is something that just shouts "ride the fuck out of me". I really wish that i could have gotten these out of the truck and taken them for a spin but at 80k that wasnt in the cards. But again fuckin A these things are just spot on awesome. I've lusted after the hellcat since I was in grade school, sittin the back of the class reading mags inside of my book. To me its just one of the best looking pure balls out bikes made.

No comments: